Monday, December 26, 2011

My 9 year old Princess

So, its been a while since I have updated here so I thought I would start back with pictures from Olivia's 9th Birthday party. She had a blast and we had a wonderful lady- Danielle Reier from Icing Smiles make Olivia's Bieber fever cake and put a huge smile on her face! She loved her cake and loved seeing all of her Besties! She loved getting her hair, nails and makeup done and singing Kareoke. They sang Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez! She had a blast. I cannot believe that my baby girl is 9 already! Check it out....









December 19th
Fav food: Chicken fingers & Chickfila & salad
Fav color: Pink
Weight: 52lbs
Shoe size: 1
Clothes size: 7/8
Very caring and kind. Always doing things for others.
Love to paint finger nails and toes!
Love Justin Bieber!


No comments:

Post a Comment